Killer Technical Marketing
Some of my clients:
- Omni Group: OmniPlan Demo Script
- Late Night Software: Script Debugger 4 Launch
- Bare Bones Software: Marketing Strategy, Demo Scripts, and site content and production
- Harvest Classic
- I am co-founder of CTMC, which hosts the Harvest Classic. As of Spring 2006, we’ve donated over US$75,000 to Candlelighters. I also do the majority of the web development
- Rosedale Ride
- I do all the web development and serve on the planning committee. I coordinate the Central Texas Motorcycle Charities volunteers for the Ride.
HTML & CSS
A listing of some of the sites I've coded lately
Critical tools and technologies I used in developing this site
I was asked to research WiMAX and other high-bandwidth wireless technologies and spent two weeks or so getting up to speed in that arena. The president of the company challenged me to deploy a pilot program within 30 days.
- Less Networks < Free WiFi
- organization providing software and services for venues offering free WiFi and the customers they serve.
- My geek stripe is pretty wide…
Some bookmarklets and GreaseMonkey goodness.
AppleScript is Apple’s technology for creating custom automation. I use AppleScript all the time and have taken the time to clean up a few of the scripts I created for my own use. Feel free to download them and use them. If you modify them, please give me credit.
- OmniOutliner scripts
- OmniGroup’s OmniOutliner is a key part of my workflow. I wanted to have a way to balance columns and arrange window, so I wrote these.
- Folder Action script
- I originally began this as part of developing content for Late Night Software for the launch of Script Debugger 4 (which, by the way, makes it possible for me to create AppleScripts at all).