Killer Technical Marketing
What I Can Do for You
Very few are comfortable and skilled in both technology and the craft of marketing. Marketing is a narrative—people need to understand what your product’s story is and why and how that applies to them. I deliver, even with complex and arcane products. Take a look at some of my marketing projects.
Promote your company, products or services
I will help you get noticed—make sure the right people know about what you offer
- Press Relations
- Press Releases—creation and delivery
- Press Tours—identifying the journalists who cover your segment, arranging meetings and coaching on presentation
- Reviewers Guides—crafted to help reviewers understand what’s great, new and valuable about your product
- Product Tours—for your website and elsewhere. Narrative and annotated screenshots for communicating product information
- Demo Scripts—step-by-step instructions allowing almost anyone to deliver a compelling, informative presentation. Complete “Say, Do and Show” instructions
- Success Stories—identify and create narrative about your customers winning with your tools
- White Papers—in-depth technology briefs about your products
- Marketing Programs
- Direct Mail/email with a difference…
Branding and Positioning
Ensure people understand what makes you special. Nobody knows who the third person to fly across the Atlantic was—but everyone knows (or can guess) who the first woman to do so was. Position yourself properly and get the word out, you will be the answer to the right question.
- Create compelling positioning statements and descriptions
- Compile style guides and unify the company's presence and delivery to the outside world
- Incorporate these concepts into the entire enterprise
Product Marketing & Product Management
Need to get a project back on track? Need to formalize processes? Get a better picture of what your customers and potential customers need or want? I can do that for you!